The Porch Light copyright by Revka (2006-2010). All rights reserved.

Thursday, March 08, 2007

Purify the water you drink – anywhere!

Both of our homes have had wells. I love my well water, primarily because I do not have to pay a water bill each month. Running short of water during the summer? Not so much fun. I'm so glad we don’t have to worry about that at this house!

One of my brothers-in-law worked with a water company and consequently refuses to drink well water because he has seen the results of too many samples. I really don’t want to know what he has seen. ("Just let me drink my contaminated water in blissful ignorance," she laughed.)

If you are like my brother-in-law, you might want to take a look at these Portable Water Filters. Now you can fill your sports bottle anywhere and not have to worry about water quality.

Of course, I can see it now: you are at a dinner with friends when you ask your host to please allow you to use your own cup and proceed to whip out your water-filtering sports bottle.

Hm, maybe this shouldn't be used everywhere!

0 comments: