The Porch Light copyright by Revka (2006-2010). All rights reserved.

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Completely uninspired

I have been trying to come up with a creative way to complete my four remaining assignments, but I am out of inspiration today! I think my lack of sleep has finally impacted my brain. First I ended up sleeping with my sick girls on both Saturday and Sunday night – that’s definitely not the way to get a good night’s rest - then I ate something that didn’t agree with me yesterday and kept waking up last night. Now I feel like I’m walking around in a slow-motion fog. It’s a good thing I’m not negotiating a contract for Raleigh North Carolina real estate; the one with whom I were negotiating would certainly triumph in that skirmish! (See, I told you I was out of inspiration.)

0 comments: