The Porch Light copyright by Revka (2006-2010). All rights reserved.

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Fruit of my labor

If you read here regularly, you know that I get paid to post blog assignments received from payu2blog.com. After hearing about this job for umpteen million times, you can tell that I love what I am doing. Since I do not write traditional reviews unless I actually like the website or product, the assignments often challenge my creativity. (If you haven't already seen it, read this humorous short story I recently posted. It's a great example of the creativity inspired by necessity.)

Through checking referrals at my stat counter, I found out that my efforts have not gone unnoticed. Take a look at this post over at payu2blog.com's blog.

Is that not incredible? I am honored and flattered to be the first in this series, and I am even more thrilled that they like my work!

In other paid blogging news, I was glad to see that payu2blog now has a FAQ page link on their home page. It answers a lot of questions that many of you have asked me. While this job is not for everyone or for every blog, I definitely enjoy it and recommend it to everyone who asks me about it.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey--congrats! You're doing a really good job and it's nice they recognized that. Keep up the good work.

Revka said...

Thank you, Frank. I really appreciate your kind comments. I was so excited by this that I just had to share my good news. :)

Anonymous said...

You surely do a great job and you really deserve the mention .. congrats.....

Linda said...

Nice Revka! It can be quite challenging to write a good review but you are doing an excelent job!
:)

Revka said...

Thank you very much, Linda and Hans. :)

Anonymous said...

That story you wrote required a lot of imagination. It had me laughing for sure! Congratulations Revka. You do a great job and I'm glad someone noticed.

Revka said...

Thank you, Karen. :)