The Porch Light copyright by Revka (2006-2010). All rights reserved.

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

I dream of Europe


One of my dreams is to travel across Europe. I want to see the emerald green grass of Ireland and the stolid castles on the misty moors of Scotland. I want to hear Big Ben chime and witness the changing of the guard at Buckingham Palace. I want to walk under the Eiffel Tower and visit the couture shops of Paris. I want to tour the famous vineyards of Italy and admire the beautiful Tuscany Villas. Ah, well! I reckon the closest I’ll ever come to experiencing Italy is when Mr. Incredible and I eat at Olive Garden.

clip art courtesy of fotoserach.com

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah...you'll get there. I've not been to Italy yet, but I imagine I will. Tuscany is said to be quite lovely. The Eiffel Tower and Paris in general is beautiful.
Try to envision a Tuscan villa with you and your family there. It will happen.

DJ Master AG said...

All I can say is... You gotta go. Amy and I have had some of our favorite times in Europe. Paris was Awesome!

Revka said...

Thanks for the encouragement, Frank. I really hope that Mr. Incredible and I do get to go some day. Ever since I was quite young I've dreamed of going on a world tour.

Alan, I envy you and Amy :) I think it's wonderful you guys were able to go.

Anonymous said...

You'll get there eventually if you want to make it happen! Believe it or not, it CAN be done on a budget- it just takes saving and planning...believe it and it can come true!
the other AG

Revka said...

Thanks, Amy! You know, if I start regularly sticking away just a little money, specifically for this trip, eventually we will have enough to go. Thanks!