The Porch Light copyright by Revka (2006-2010). All rights reserved.

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Blogsvertise

Thanks to Jeff of Community Thought, I discovered Blogsvertise, a paid blogging company that seems similar to payu2blog. Like payu2blog, Blogsvertise brings helps advertisers connect with bloggers who are willing to provide links to the advertiser's site. Unlike payu2blog, Blogsvertise does require that you discuss the product to which you are linking; however, you are allowed to discuss it however you would like, even if you wish to say something negative. The pay rate is said to be between $4-$25 with $5-1$15 being the norm.

If you are interested in seeing what Blogsvertise has to offer you as a blogger or as an advertiser, take a look at their Blogger FAQ and Advertiser FAQ.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi--How is working with payu2blog going?
Can you work with both simultaneously?

Revka said...

Hey, Frank, it's going well. I'm staying busy and this month I will actually make more money from that than from the private piano lessons I teach. Yes, I can write for both companies simultaneously. A nice Blogsvertise feature is that you can decline offers, whereas with payu2blog you can't. I'm interested to see how it goes. Thanks for asking. :)

Anonymous said...

I didn't realize you couldn't turn down jobs with payu2blog. That really stinks.

Anonymous said...

Hello!
I found your blog through the PayU2blog blog :) Love your blog. I was wondering if you would be interested in exchanging links with my blog?
http://mymanythoughts.com

Best regards
Esperance

Revka said...

Yes, Karen, that is the one feature I do not like about payu2blog. I have had to write about some things that I would have declined had I been allowed to.

Hi, Esperance! Thanks for stopping by and for your interest in exchanging links with me. I checked out your blog, and it looks like it could be interesting. I know you're just starting out right now. Sure, I'll add you to my Blog Roll. Thanks for asking.

Anonymous said...

Have you been given an assignment from payu2blog that you thought, "How will I ever write about this?"

Revka said...

I've received several like that, Frank. Levitra was the worst for me, though I get really tired of all the diet pill ads, too.

Anonymous said...

Hi Revka!
Thank you, I have added you to my blogroll: http://mymanythoughts.com
Reading your paid posts really inspirates me. You have a great way of writing those :)
Have you tried sponsoredreviews.com by the way?
Esperance

ARUN POVAS said...

its really an interesting article, actually im using blogsvertise and its great. after reading this article i have signed up for PayU2blog as well.