The Porch Light copyright by Revka (2006-2010). All rights reserved.

Thursday, March 29, 2007

New venture update


I'm happy to report that my 25 free custom headers have dwindled to 14. I have been having fun working on the very diverse requests I have received, and I am learning a lot and becoming more comfortable with creating these headers. I am working on getting my business blog set up. I have found it quite useful to conduct my own market research. I checked the competition's prices, abilities, terms of service, and overall setup. That one step has been invaluable in determining how I will run this business. While it is still a work in progress, RS Designs is now open to the public. If you do take a look, please let me know what you think.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Spencer said you need to learn how to do some headers with flash player. It allows you to use animation for your headers. Sho

Revka said...

I'll have to check into that. I could use that idea for your header.

Anonymous said...

Hi R--the header looks lovely! You are really expanding--great to see.
I've seen a couple of other blogs where they are using changing headers (like a flash player).
The code isn't for Blogger.
I am curious though.

www.JusticeJonesie.com/blog said...

Good luck with your new venture! How exciting!

Revka said...

Thank you, Frank! I appreciate your comments and opinion. I am very interested in learning how to create headers with flash player. I have found a source that tells how to do it. I just need to find the time to learn. :)

Thank you, JJ. I really appreciate your good wishes for me.