The Porch Light copyright by Revka (2006-2010). All rights reserved.

Thursday, March 08, 2007

Prepare to be overwhelmed

Alright, guys, I'm just letting you know that I received 12(!) paid blogging assignments. (As a side note, at $5 per assignment, that means that this one round of assignments will bring in more money than one student pays for a month of piano lessons. I am thrilled!)

That means that there will be at least 12 new posts over the next couple of days. I really hope you don't feel overwhelmed by all the blogging and decide to contact me via Video Conferencing instead!

I must admit to loving that concept. As I commented at another blog, in fifth grade, my teacher gave us an assignment requiring that we write about an invention we would like to see. My invention of choice was a telephone that included a built-in screen so that you could see the other person as well as hear his voice. I guess the future has become the present. I can only imagine what a boon this type of technology has been for companies with international offices and employees. Personally, I think I'll stick with blogging for a while longer. *grin*

0 comments: