The Porch Light copyright by Revka (2006-2010). All rights reserved.

Sunday, March 25, 2007

All the zzzz's are passing me by

After a week of interrupted sleep, I am ready to try almost anything to get a good night's rest. I am not the one having trouble sleeping; no, it's the girls. Between Pookie Bear coughing so hard one night that she threw up and Miss Muffet screaming bloody murder in her sleep another night, I just don't stand a chance! Even Baby Bear got in on the act and came trotting into my room around 3:00 a.m. one morning. I'm thinking that maybe these $99 sound machines would help them sleep all night again. I hope they get back to sleeping through the night on their own soon; I'm tired!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi--are they white noise machines or the kind that come with some cribs which have a variety of nature sounds and light musical sounds?

Revka said...

These are white noise machines. I actually had not heard of these before this assignment, but the concept makes sense. I used to have to have the radio or fan on to go to sleep. and I presume these are based off that idea.