The Porch Light copyright by Revka (2006-2010). All rights reserved.

Monday, October 16, 2006

Disclosure Policy

The time has come for me to post a disclosure policy. This policy is valid from October, 2006.

The Porch Light is a personal blog written and edited by me (Revka). This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may or may not be identified as paid or sponsored content.

This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards and strives to evidence integrity at all times. I am sometimes compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though I may receive compensation for posts or advertisements, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely mine. Although I strive to verify all facts before publishing them, I am human; therefore, please do not merely accept my word. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

If a product or service which I review results in a sale or a business relationship based on my opinions, neither the customer(s) nor the company(ies) shall hold me responsible for the approval or disapproval that might result between the customer(s) and the company(ies) and their products/services.

I may change this disclosure policy at any time and will do so at my own discretion.

0 comments: