The Porch Light copyright by Revka (2006-2010). All rights reserved.

Friday, October 20, 2006

AHHHHH! So that's my problem!

I received my "Early Stages" Magazine from Focus on the Family. Page 2 had an article called "Mothers and Fatigue" which listed results of fatigue, and when I read it, I just burst out laughing because my name should have been printed there:



Emotional:

  • Hopelessness
  • Depression
  • Disconnection from others around you
Physical
  • Lack of energy
Cognitive
  • Difficulty concentration (oops! should have been concentrating! See what I mean? 10/26/06)
  • Irritability
Amazing - I can identify every single one of those symptoms in my life right now! I guess 4 years of getting up several times a night is finally catching up with me.

"Sleeping Woman" print by Pablo Picasso from www.allposters.com

1 comments:

Shoshannah said...

I have my good days and my very bad days.