The Porch Light copyright by Revka (2006-2010). All rights reserved.

Friday, October 27, 2006

Interesting statistics


If you scroll down to the bottom of my top page, you will see a little number that is slowly but steadily climbing higher. It is my stat counter. It is free from this site, and I thoroughly enjoy it because not only does it count my visitors but it also tells me where they came from and other interesting facts. I have to be careful not to get too wrapped up in the numbers because that can get to be a pride trip. Although having just moved to this site, there's not too much to be proud about. ;) I started the counter at the number of visits I had already had at my previous blog so what you see is not really what has happened since I moved here but rather reflects the grand total of my blogging "career". (Confession is good for the soul!) Anyhoo, I checked my stats this morning and was impressed that I have had visitors from Italy, Canada, and Australia along with visitors from all over the good ol' USA. How fun is that?!? (Not everyone RETURNS though!) In case I have worried you, the counter does not give me any private info such as name, address, or e-mail. Maybe you would like one for your page. It's fairly simple to install. Just click on the link earlier in the paragraph, and you'll be on your way.

2 comments:

Alison at Wardrobe Oxygen said...

Pretty cool, huh? I found your blog through my stat counter, and have enjoyed what I have read thus far. Thanks for the link!

Revka said...

Yes, I am quickly becoming addicted to checking my stats. I think I saw you up there. At least the one I saw was referred by a stat counter. LOVE your blog and am always checking it for more.