The Porch Light copyright by Revka (2006-2010). All rights reserved.

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Thoughtful Tuesday


The title sounds good, huh? *grin* I thought I might start something new here. If you ever get to see my Bible, you will see pages that were created blank but that I love to fill with any quote that speaks to me. Some are humorous while others are thought-provoking, but all have spoken to me in some way. I am constantly adding to my collection and thought it would be rather fun to share some thoughts with you on Tuesdays. Here's to the beginning of a tradition! :o)

From James Dobson
"If you are going to have a long marriage, you'd better have a short memory."
"Marriage is like a phone call in the middle of the night ... there's a ring, and then you wake up."


...that's all, folks! (At least for this round.)

0 comments: