The Porch Light copyright by Revka (2006-2010). All rights reserved.

Friday, October 27, 2006

A dose of "What on earth?!?"



OH. MY. GOODNESS!!!!! You will NOT believe what these toys are! I was visiting Thrifty Mommy's blog and hopped her link to this site where I found these "plush toy keychains" and the story behind them. (Use "The Story" link in the sidebar under "Info.") Believe me, you MUST check this out! You will either be barfing your guts out or rolling on the floor because you are laughing so hard. (I did the latter.) Have fun!

4 comments:

Shoshannah said...

That's just crazy

Revka said...

Tell me about it! I can't believe people actually buy this stuff!

Revka said...

Thank YOU for posting about it in the first place. That really made my day, and I needed a lift that day.

Revka said...

You're close. I have a comment from you on "Thank God it's ... Monday!" which was posted earlier than this one, but this was certainly around the beginning of our interaction.