The Porch Light copyright by Revka (2006-2010). All rights reserved.

Friday, April 13, 2007

Oh, where has my little pen gone?

Why can I never find a pen when I need one?! We have, oh, about a zillion in our house, and when they are not needed, they are everywhere. However, when the doctor's office calls to reschedule an appointment, I cannot lay hands on one single solitary (working) pen. I tried using those pens that are attached to a magnetic clipboard; I tried putting the pens in a specific place. Yet the pens always manage to elude me during my moment of need.

Does this happen in your house? If not, how do you avoid the "vanishing pen" syndrome?

2 comments:

Michelle said...

We so have this problem! At work and at home! Maybe they live with all missing socks from the dryer! LOL

Revka said...

I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one! Yeah, they probably have a conspiracy with the socks to drive us nuts by disappearing. :) Thanks for stopping by, Michelle. It's nice to see you here.