The Porch Light copyright by Revka (2006-2010). All rights reserved.

Monday, April 30, 2007

Just for kicks

I met my friend, Cheryl, through one of my recent paid posts in which I mentioned that we had one more week of vacation to plan and asked for ideas. Cheryl contacted me with an idea, we talked back and forth, and I ended up designing a header for Janz Thoughts, one of her many blogs. (Take a look at Smoky Mountain Travel Tips. It's a great blog that offers ideas for fun activities and events for the whole family.) During the design process, we got to be friends. Last week, she sent me an e-mail about an interesting contest.

If you have ever visited the Comedy Barn in Pigeon Forge, TN, you have probably seen the Comedy Canines perform. These dogs have been rescued from the Humane Society and now perform in a comedy routine. Their owner/trainer, Dawn Elberson, has entered (Miss) Ellie, a Chinese crested hairless, into the 2007 World's Ugliest Dog Contest in Sonoma-Marin Fair in Petaluma, CA. Click the link to see some ugly dogs, and, if you think she deserves it, vote for Miss Ellie.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness. Those are some funny looking dogs.