The Porch Light copyright by Revka (2006-2010). All rights reserved.

Sunday, April 01, 2007

Layne Daniel update (March 31, 2007)

I spoke with his wife tonight. Tomorrow will be two weeks since his brain surgery. He preached at church tonight and did well but was, understandably, tired afterward. He goes to Chapel Hill on Tuesday for a consultation and begins radiation treatments on Wednesday. He will be receiving chemo orally and will have radiation treatments five times a week for the next 6 1/2 weeks. His wife has taken a leave of absence from her teaching position, but their children will be finishing out the school year. Thanks for your prayers! I'll keep you posted as I learn more myself.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! He's already preaching? I hope and pray all goes well. He has a battle ahead of him, but I'm sure he can get through it.

Revka said...

I know; I was amazed that he would even attempt preaching. Thank you for your prayers.