The Porch Light copyright by Revka (2006-2010). All rights reserved.

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

For Heather

For Heather


This is just a quick post to let you know about a lady in need. I've been so buried in design work (which is a great thing!) that I really haven't done much in the blogging world, either writing or reading, and I almost missed out on this.

A while ago, BooMama led a donation campaign for Kelli. The response was tremendous. This time, Heather is in need. Her situation is especially sensitive for me because, reminiscent of my pastor's situation, she just found out that she has a malignant tumor on her brain. Heather will soon be traveling to the Mayo clinic, and BooMama has once again set everything up for us to make donations to aid Heather. The minimum donation is $1; surely we can give at least that much! I know I'll be participating, and I hope you will, too. Oh, yes. BooMama said that the donation account will remain open for about two weeks. She will post updated totals as time progresses.

0 comments: