The Porch Light copyright by Revka (2006-2010). All rights reserved.

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

A great example

I am very proud of one of my friends, and I believe I need to follow her example. She has wanted to lose weight for a while and has finally decided to get serious about it. She is opting not to use diet pills; instead, she plans to accomplish her goal the old-fashioned way: through changes in her diet and exercise. I realize that some people need the extra boost they get from the pills, but I think portion control and exercise are paths that should be explored first. I'm rooting for you, girl!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Revka. We'll have to get you a cheerleading skirt, a modest one of course. :)

Revka said...

Thanks for the modesty stipulation. NO ONE would want to see me in something immodest! LOL