The Porch Light copyright by Revka (2006-2010). All rights reserved.

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Layne Daniel Update (April 24, 2007)

Thank you for all your prayers and support during this time. I spoke with Layne's wife this past weekend. She told me that so far he is handling the chemo pretty well. He is doing as well as can be expected, but he is, understandably, weakened by the treatments he is receiving. I had thought that both the chemo and radiation treatments lasted for 6 weeks, but she told me that he has to have chemo for six months. Praise the Lord that another pastor preached for Layne this past weekend. Just keep praying that the Lord's will be done and that we have the grace to submit to that will, whatever it may be.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update.

Revka said...

You're welcome, Karen. I appreciate your prayers.