The Porch Light copyright by Revka (2006-2010). All rights reserved.

Friday, April 27, 2007

Clearing out the house

Mr. Incredible did a great job organizing our new building. He made built-in shelves (8'x4') on the back wall, mounted brackets for three other shelves on the right side, created a built-in workbench on the left side, and even added a ladder rack, a pegboard for hanging his tools, and hangers for his bow and arrows. I find that the more orderly your belongings, the more you can fit. I am currently switching out the winter girls' clothes for summer clothes. I am amazed both at how many clothes they have and also at how much that building can hold!

Are any of you spring cleaning?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely hate switching out clothes. I'm still not completely finished, but most of their clothes are put away now.