The Porch Light copyright by Revka (2006-2010). All rights reserved.

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Anniversary ideas

Our anniversary is coming up in a couple of months. We'll be celebrating eight years of marriage. I love being Mrs. Incredible! (Hey, it gave me the cool super-hero nickname. *laughs*) Mr. Incredible has promised that we will have at least a couple of days to ourselves without the girls. Please don't think that I don't love my children; I do! I just need time alone with my husband every so often, and I think our anniversary is the ideal time to get away - just the two of us. Anyway, I'm hoping we can stay at a Bed and Breakfast. I have always thought that sounded like a wonderful vacation.

Have any of y'all had the pleasure of that experience? Do you have any places you would recommend?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should visit www.iloveinns.com
This website is fantastic and have great Bed and Breakfast options to choose from.Their inns also offer buy one night get one night free options as well as travel club if your a frequent traveler.
Enjoy!

Revka said...

Thank you very much for the recommendation, Anonymous. That site is great.

I didn't word my request for recommendations very well. Do you have a particular place (or places) in TN, NC, or SC at which you have stayed and would recommend based upon your personal experience?

Anonymous said...

Revka: That sounds wonderful!
I can't help but admit I'm a bit jealous. ;) I think my hubby and I will be going somewhere soon though. We've been talking about and our tax money will be coming back.

My friend told me about a great place she went to. I think it was in Beaufort, NC. I'll check with her.

Revka said...

It does sound great, doesn't it? :) I'm not positive it's going to happen this year, but I am determined that it will ONE year anyway! Thanks for checking.