The Porch Light copyright by Revka (2006-2010). All rights reserved.

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Play date!

Tomorrow, the girls and I are going to the park to with several other mothers and children from our church for a big ol' play date, and I anticipate that we will have a lot of fun. We don't get out with others very much, and it will be nice to have a chance for the girls (and me) to socialize for a change. I always take along bottle of ice water in case we get thirsty, but I do wish we had a water bottle filter so that we could refill our bottle without having to worry about impurities or bad tastes! I haven't told the girls about our outing yet, but I know that they are going to be very excited when I finally let them know what we are going to be doing.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have fun!!!

Revka said...

Thanks. :) I'm looking forward to this.

Mike Crowl said...

Just caught up with your blog through payu2blog. Good to see a positive Christian blog on the web. Mike

Revka said...

Thank you for stopping by, Mike, and for taking the time to leave such a nice comment. I love blogging because of the freedom I have to express my faith as lived in my everyday life.

Take care, and feel free to stop by any time.

Christinehaze is SC's author said...

Hi just clicking at payu2blog examples...and actually was happy to be here...you have a very nice and cool site...simply,neat and easy to navigate...

Anyway your Idea sounds fun I sure know your girls would love it!

goodluck!

Revka said...

Hi, Haze, I'm so glad you found your way over here and that you like my blog. I appreciate your taking the time to leave your kind comment. Have a good day!