The Porch Light copyright by Revka (2006-2010). All rights reserved.

Friday, January 05, 2007

I have a lot of work to do today

I am going to whip my house back into shape! It has had it's fun, and the time has come for it to realize who is boss. I am definitely living in CHAOS right now, and I don't like it one little bit. My sink is not shiny, Mt. Washmore is looming ever larger, and I haven't swished and swiped in days. So I will be working hard today. While it would be a whole lot more fun to go to a boat charter and rent a private yacht to go sailing out on the Caribbean, duty (and my wallet) declares that I must stay at home. If I get my house in order early enough, I will post something of actual interest. (grin) Until then, click on boat charter to do some dreaming of your own.

2 comments:

Justice Fergie said...

me too! me too! today is my "day off from work" and i am supposed to be tackling the house. and yet i cannot get motivated! thanks for the "swish and swipe" tip -- i think i will start there. i AM proud to say that my sink IS shiny from last night :) happy friday revka!

Revka said...

As you can see, I'm on here again. (MUST. exercise. willpower. to. get. off.) This is not getting the job done! I love to swish and swipe. When I do it regularly, I really do "never need to scrub [my] bathroom again." Happy Friday to you, too. (friendly smile)