The Porch Light copyright by Revka (2006-2010). All rights reserved.

Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year!

I know it's almost January 2, but I still want to wish everyone a very happy New Year. We've been gone all day helping Mr. Incredible's family clean out a pack house down on his grandparents' farm. There are 5 families using it for storage, and it hadn't been fully gone through in more than 10 years so you can imagine how much fun today was! We did make a good dent in the work that needed to be done. Anyway, I'm back, and I hope everyone had a wonderful start to this brand new year.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Happy and Healthy New year to you and yours! Sounds like another busy moving things around day. Nice way to start the new year by helping someone.

Revka said...

Yes, it was a busy day. We left home about 8:35 a.m. and got home about 9:00 p.m. It is good to help others, and my husband's family is great about that.