The Porch Light copyright by Revka (2006-2010). All rights reserved.

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Presenting...

my secret.

"Drumroll, please!"


(hushed anticipation reigns)


I have started a brand new blog, Little Fun; Little Learning. To quote, the focus is on "fun activities and educational ideas for 'the littles' (children ages 0-5)." My goal is to provide complete ideas as well as a lot of links to helpful sites. I have already put up several posts and have written down ideas for 20 more posts so I think I'm off to a good start. I plan to publish a minimum of 6 posts per week, though I will not necessarily post every day. I am hoping to have a lot of participation, and if you have any activities or ideas that have worked for your family that you would be willing to share, please let me know. You would get full credit, of course, and if you have already posted an idea on your blog, I can link to that post. I am excited about this new venture and can't wait to see where it will go. Please go visit and let me know what you think.

photo courtesy of fotosearch.com

6 comments:

Justice Fergie said...

Congratulations on the new venture Revka! This is a great idea. When Oldest is bouncing off the walls on weekend morning, I am always desperate to find an sctivity that will both educate and occupy her. I suspect that I'll be visiting your new blog often!

Revka said...

Thank you. My stats led me to believe that there is a need for this topic. I know I had a hard time finding useful sites when I was looking for worksheets and activities. I hope you find a lot of useful ideas for occupying your children.

Anonymous said...

Hey, nice idea. Good luck with it too. Activitites are always a needed resource for what to do day-to-day. Looking forward to your suggestions.

Revka said...

Glad you like the idea, Frank. Thanks for the well-wishes.

www.JusticeJonesie.com/blog said...

What a great idea! I'm sure this venture will be a hit. I'll forward along to other mommies I know.

Revka said...

Thank you for your positive response and for offering to pass the word about it, JJ. The new blog is certainly taking off MUCH faster than this one has, but it's more targeted and has had help from the beginning. I want to help as many people as possible.