The Porch Light copyright by Revka (2006-2010). All rights reserved.

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Our dream trip

As you know, my girls (especially Pookie Bear) love the Disney princesses. Pookie enjoys watching the Disney World previews that are on some of our DVDs. She always begs me to come watch with her, all the while saying, "I want to go there!" Once we have had all of our kids and they are old enough to walk all day without experiencing a complete meltdown (which is probably a bazillion-gillion years from now!), Mr. Incredible and I would like to take a family vacation to Disney World in Orlando, FL. Considering how expensive the tickets will be for our (ultimately) large family, I daydream about really splurging and renting a Orlando Pool Home instead of staying in a hotel. (Well, I'm stretching the truth a little here, but I had to get that link in there somehow!) Doesn't that idea sound wonderful, though? You experience all the magic of Disney World and get to leave the park to go to a private residence with a pool where you can relax as you wish. It's going to be a long time before our dream could possibly come true, but I know we'll keep dreaming about our vacation because "if you keep on believing, the dreams that you wish will come true."

photo courtesy of Disney World Rental Villa

1 comments:

Revka said...

Definitely! The ticket prices are outrageous! My high school Jr/Sr trip was to Disney World/Epcot Center. One of the other kids knew someone who worked at the park so we were able to get in for free. Let me tell you, that sure helped cut down on the cost of the trip. I wish I were the one who knew that person - I'd ask them for help now. I loved Disney World. I know how thrilled the girls will be when we finally get to go. And I don't think Mr. Incredible has ever been there.