The Porch Light copyright by Revka (2006-2010). All rights reserved.

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Potty trained?

Mr. Incredible and I were working outside in our barn (storage shed) on Saturday, and the girls were enjoying playing in the back yard. All of a sudden I heard Pookie Bear literally screaming, "Mommy! Mommy!" I thought something terrible had happened and rushed to aid her only to find her standing seemingly rooted to the ground with no apparent harm to her person. Puzzled, I asked what was wrong.

She replied, "I need a bass (bath) - I wet! It's so yucky!"

What in the world?! She had purposely wet herself, and she never even has accidents! I asked her why she did that.

Her reply? "I want to be like a puppy."

I hastily reiterated that she is a little girl not a puppy and that we do not wet outselves. I emphasized how yucky she felt, and she agreed that she should not ever do that again.

0 comments: