The Porch Light copyright by Revka (2006-2010). All rights reserved.

Sunday, November 12, 2006

A round of applause, please!

Well, I am ecstatic to report that Mr. Incredible and I have finished our storage building. We (mostly HE) completed the actual carpentry part on Friday, and then WE spent all day Saturday painting it. It is a most delectable shade of blue. I swear it makes me hungry just to look at it! Hubby swears that it is Carolina blue. (His favorite college team is the UNCTarheels). I think it has a tad too much gray in it to be true Carolina blue, but if it makes him happy to think it's that color... ;) We plan to paint our house to match, but that won't happen until next spring at the earliest so right now the building looks a little funny in the background. The kids played outside for a little while but were inside for most of the day (!!!), and by the time we were done painting, the house was GONE, I'm telling you, GONE!!!!! Starting tomorrow I am going to officially begin "Reclaim Your House Week". Anyone care to join me? We can post on what we have accomplished and hold each other accountable. Sounds like fun, huh? *grin* (It's okay if there are no takers for that one.)

4 comments:

Shoshannah said...

You're on, Girl. I'll race you. I cleaned the shower this morning. What do you have done so far?

Revka said...

Alright, company in my mission! You're ahead of me. I've been on the computer and that's it. I'm signing off now and getting to work. I'll post my results tonight. Have fun! :)

Shoshannah said...

Don't you think that we should make a list that can be completed in any order just so long as it is completed?

Revka said...

Sounds very practical, and I'm on it!
Thanks for the idea.