The Porch Light copyright by Revka (2006-2010). All rights reserved.

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Baby news



Congratulations to my sister and brother-in-law, Rakel and Rodney, on the birth of their daughter, Stacy Amber. She was born November 15 and weighed 6 lbs. 13 oz. Mother and daughter are doing well. Since they live almost a thousand miles away, I have not yet been able to see this precious darling. Her daddy says she has a head full of dark hair. This makes the 9th grandchild for my parents with the 10th due in late February. My brother and his wife are expecting a boy then.

In the same vein, my husband's brother and sister-in-law found out their baby's gender yesterday. Since I know that some family members read this, I won't spill the beans, but I know that Richard and Christy are thrilled. They expect their bundle of joy to arrive early April.

0 comments: