The Porch Light copyright by Revka (2006-2010). All rights reserved.

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Healthy and Fit Family Carnival Is Up

Hi, guys! I just thought I would let you know that Thrifty Mommy is hosting the Fourth Healthy and Fit Family Carnival. This carnival is for the purpose of helping families remember to do things to remain healthy and fit. The 10 posts linked on Thrifty Mommy are about topics such as weight loss, exercise, nutrition, and medical issues. My post about a healthier substitute for chocolate is included. Go over there to read all the great entries.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI Revka!

Thanks for offering to host the canival some time. Is December 5th a good day for you?

Revka said...

Yes, that sounds good.

Shoshannah said...

Check your link for the carnival. I think it needs some help, or my computer is disfunctional. :)

Revka said...

Thanks for catching that, Sho. Maybe something changed cuz I thought I had used it earlier. Anyway, it's fixed now.