The Porch Light copyright by Revka (2006-2010). All rights reserved.

Monday, November 13, 2006

"Reclaim Your House Week" - Day 1


Despite being on the computer way too much today, I accomplished nearly everything.

No, not nearly everything on the LIST! :) Just nearly everything I intended to accomplish today. I had you going there for a second, Sho, didn't I? Here's what I did today:

  1. Washed and dried 5 loads of laundry - too bad they're on the love seat in my piano room waiting to be put away (along with 3 other loads). I guess that's on my list for tomorrow. Uh-oh! I just remembered I gotta wash Mr. Incredible's uniforms! Make that 6 loads of laundry for today, and I'm going to be up way too late tonight!!!
  2. Picked up the living room and delivered all non-LR items to the rooms in which they belong.
  3. Vacuumed said living room and the hall.
  4. Swept the kitchen floor.
  5. ALMOST finished the dishes. Maybe I'll complete them while I'm up washing uniforms.
  6. Cleared off and wiped down the kitchen table. It looks good, too.
  7. Made our bed. I know, I know, that's not on the list, but I had skipped that little job for a couple of days, and it looks really good today.
In addition, I played outside with the girls for almost an hour, talked on the phone with several different people, cooked supper (as usual), and filled my other normal roles.

0 comments: