The Porch Light copyright by Revka (2006-2010). All rights reserved.

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Happy Birthday, Mr. Incredible!



Happy birthday to you;
Happy birthday to you;
Happy birthday, dear darling!
Happy birthday to you!!

Today my beloved turns 30. (Isn't he handsome?) He is the kind of person everyone would like for a friend: kind, dependable, loyal, trustworthy, patient, funny, intelligent, and honest. He is my rock and steadying influence. He is incredibly patient with me; I know I have the knack of testing his patience! His standards and convictions are well-thought and firm, and he strives to be a wise and generous leader for our family. I trust him implicitly and love him with all my heart. He is a great father, and the girls all adore him. Thank you, darling, for all you do for us. I know you often sacrifice your desires in order to take care of us. We love you. I hope you have a great birthday; if I have any say in the matter, you will!

0 comments: