The Porch Light copyright by Revka (2006-2010). All rights reserved.

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Monterey Chicken review

Okay, I made the Monterey Chicken last night. It was very good, did not take much time to make, was an easy recipe, and my husband said he would like to have it again. Next time I make it, I think I will put a little more barbecue sauce on the chicken. I neglected to measure the sauce this time and don't think I used quite enough to give the chicken the full flavor. The bacon paired nicely with the chicken creating a much more interesting taste than just the barbecue-covered chicken would have been. Of course the cheese and scallions added to my enjoyment of this entree, but I think the bacon is what really "made" it for me. Overall, I would rate this recipe a 9 out of 10. It might be a 10 once I adjust the amount of barbecue sauce. Thank you, Sandra, for sharing this recipe.

0 comments: