The Porch Light copyright by Revka (2006-2010). All rights reserved.

Friday, November 17, 2006

Nutritious and (reputedly) Delicious

Since I enjoy a good salad and even like brussel sprouts , I was excited to find a post featuring recipes for both. Instead of the traditional boiled or steamed brussel sprouts, these are stir-fried with olive oil, garlic, and mushrooms. In the post, the writer goes on to state that the same method can be used to make a hot spinach salad additionally featuring portabello mushrooms, crumbled egg, and tomato. I think adding bacon bits or crumbled pieces of real bacon would be even more delicious. Go read Hot Salad Method for all the information.

2 comments:

katiebird said...

Thanks so much for the visit!

-katiebird (eat4today.com)

Revka said...

I'm sure I'll be back. I was in a hurry and didn't get to thoroughly check it out, but it looked interesting. Thanks for coming by here.