The Porch Light copyright by Revka (2006-2010). All rights reserved.

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

"Reclaim Your House Week" - Day 2



Ugh! Yesterday did not go well! It was crazy around here, but I'll spare you the details and get on with the list of what little housework I accomplished.

1. Cleaned my bathroom
2. Washed 2 loads of laundry.
3. Washed more dishes.
4. Worked on our room but did not complete it.

That's about it, sorry to say! Sho, I bet you're ahead right now, but I'll catch up soon.

2 comments:

Shoshannah said...

Folded and folded clothes. Cleaned and dusted the living room. Cleaned off the dishwasher and got a compliment. Amy said, "You got your house looking really nice. Question. Should I even bother mopping our bathroom floor? Spencer is planning on completely remodeling it this weekend. I'm not excited or anything.:)

Revka said...

You're good! I would not mop the floor since it's going to be remodeled - I know you are dreadfully excited about that. Spencer is really getting on the ball with these handyman projects, huh?