The Porch Light copyright by Revka (2006-2010). All rights reserved.

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Like Mother, Like Daughter

Do you remember when I jokingly said this?

I'm going to have to hire Pookie Bear to design headers for me pretty soon! She has discovered how to use the program I use to create the headers, and, being a child, she has no inhibitions about playing with it and figuring out how it works. She is always begging me to let her print "just one paper."
She was thrilled this morning when I installed the new design for The Daily Grind, my most recently completed project. Her excitement lies in the fact that the header includes one of Pookie's creations - our cat sunning herself on the lawn. (I decided to upload Pookie's picture here so you could see it better.) Steph was kind enough to mention Pookie in the post about her new design, and when I read that part of the post to Pookie, she got the biggest grin on her face. I'm pretty proud to see her work praised as well. :)

1 comments:

Shoshannah said...

Reefk,
I love that! It took me a minute to notice you know who's pic in the header.