The Porch Light copyright by Revka (2006-2010). All rights reserved.

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Family Vacation to Become a Reality?

If you have been reading here a while, you may remember my having mentioned that my family would like to get together a family vacation and rent a beach cottage for a week. I think we have been attempting to do such a thing for two years now and have yet to actually accomplish our goal. I really think this year might be different.

The good news is that we have plenty of coast from which to choose. We could even consider Hilton Head rentals if we really wanted to. Surely with so many miles of rentals from which to choose, we can find something affordable? I'll be researching prices and availability shortly, so I'll let you know how it goes.

I remember Jenn gave me a marvelous recommendation last year, and I still hope to vacation there one day. Do any of y'all have a favorite beach getaway you would recommend?

0 comments: