The Porch Light copyright by Revka (2006-2010). All rights reserved.

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Last Day for the Valentine's Day Sale at RS Designs

RS Designs' Valentine's Day SaleI hope that I don't annoy y'all when I post announcements regarding my design business. I don't want to be like those popup ads that makes us profoundly thankful for the invention of the popup blocker. (You are welcome to leave me a comment letting me know what you think of my promoting my business here.)

If you are interested in customizing your blog, today is the last day for you to take advantage of RS Designs' Valentine's Day Sale. Any order of $40 or more placed and paid for today will receive a $20 discount. That means that you can get a great deal on nearly all of our products:

  • a pre-made template costs only $20 after the discount
  • the Silver Design Package (choose 3 options from a list of 8) is $40
  • the Gold Design Package (choose 5 options from a list of 8) is $80
  • the Platinum Package (includes anything you need done from setup to customization to putting in your content) is $180
  • the WAHM Advertising Package (2 banners and 1 button) is $20
  • order several different items from our A La Carte Menu and receive the $20 discount if your order totals $40 or more
Take a look. Linda and I take pride in offering high quality designs at affordable prices, and we would love to work with you.

0 comments: