The Porch Light copyright by Revka (2006-2010). All rights reserved.

Saturday, August 04, 2007

This Kind of Crazy I Like - updated 8/30/2007

Update: well, apparently the saying "If it sounds too good to be true, it is" still holds true. I've removed the links to the contest site because it was apparently, and not surprisingly, a rather effect scam to garner links and boost his Technorati rating. It's annoying when people are dishonest like that, but I didn't lose anything by participating so it could be worse.

We all love receiving freebies, and some of us enjoy giving freebies. Obviously, a few really, really enjoy giving things away! See what I mean:

"Over at A's blog, you will find one crazy blog owner!! You can win $2500!! To enter just copy this text and paste it in your blog!! But hurry, this competition will not last long! So get posting!"

This contest ends August 20. Payment will be made via PayPal. What are you waiting for? I'd definitely jump on this one if I were you. Oh, wait - I just did!

(Hat Tip: Lani of The Wooden Porch)

5 comments:

Miss Notesy said...

Isn't this contest wild???

Anonymous said...

it sure does sound like quite the contest, R. Have you already entered?

How did you come upon this contest?

Have a great weekend.

Revka said...

Yes, Lani, this is absolutely insane. I hope it's not bogus. :)

Revka said...

Hey, Frank,
I'm glad you asked if I had entered because it made me think to check his site to make sure he had gotten trackback from this post, and he hadn't. So I left a comment with a link and am now officially entered.

I found this at The Wooden Porch.

Legit Freebies Guy said...

$2500...wow!