The Porch Light copyright by Revka (2006-2010). All rights reserved.

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Thank You, Darling,

for making me your wife eight years ago today. You are one of the best things that has ever happened to me, and I delight in belonging to you. I hope you know how very much I love you and how my heart belongs to you.

I love your heart for God and your desire to please Him. I love that, no matter what may happen, you are committed to our relationship. I love the way you care for me and our daughters. I love that you work hard so that I can stay home with the girls. I love the way you consider the options and consequences of an action; that balances out my propensity to leap before I look. I love that you, unlike me, consistently fulfill your responsibilities, whether or not you enjoy them. I love your laugh, even when you are teasing me yet again. I love that you still retain your love of adventure and enjoy outdoor activities like camping and hiking. There is so much more that I love about you, but I know you don't like reading, so that's all I will list.

Through everything, our love has only grown deeper and stronger. I look forward to the years ahead and am glad that God gave me such a wonderful man to share my life. I love you, Darling. Happy anniversary.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS

ThriftyMommy said...

How sweet! :)

*Tanyetta* said...

very sweet post and dedication to your honey!! :)

Revka said...

Thanks, Jen! :)

Revka said...

Karen and Tanyetta, he deserves it. He is the best man I know. :)

Anonymous said...

I'm 11 days late, but congratulations, Revka!