The Porch Light copyright by Revka (2006-2010). All rights reserved.

Monday, August 20, 2007

Will I Make It?

My deadline looms in five minutes! How long will it take me to create a sixty word post pointing you to cabinet hardware? (That reminds me that not only my hardware but also my cabinets need a thorough cleaning!) Will the assignment completion site take forever to load, like it so often does? These are the stresses that are causing my heart to beat faster and my blood pressure to rise just a bit.

5 comments:

Revka said...

I missed my deadline by one minute! The site didn't accept my post URL the first time I tried; otherwise, I think I would have made it. Rats!

Anonymous said...

For a minute there I thought you were quite clever, as this was a 74 word post that pointed us to a specific website. :)

Sorry you missed your deadline. :(

Anonymous said...

Hi R---sounds like "Beat the Clock!" What does it mean when you miss the dealine, can you re-submit or is that lost?

Anonymous said...

Hey, MIn, I'm glad you thought this was clever. :) I didn't have time to write a normal paid post, so I just wrote was I was thinking. I rather liked the end result.

Anonymous said...

Hey, Frank, it felt rather like "Beat the Clock"! *laugh* I hate pushing deadlines like that!

I will still get paid for this post, but if this happens too often (this is the first time for me), I could be removed from this job. :(