The Porch Light copyright by Revka (2006-2010). All rights reserved.

Thursday, August 02, 2007

My Thoughts and Prayers Are with You

My sympathy and prayers are with all who were impacted by the Minneapolis, MN bridge collapse. I pray for the injured to have a quick return to health and for comfort for the grieving families of those who have been killed in this tragedy.

My thoughts and prayers are also with our friends as the husband lost his grandfather yesterday morning. Please pray for our friend and his family. The grandfather was not a Christian, which makes this loss even harder.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi R---when I see and hear about such tragedies it truly fills me with sadness for all who suffer.

Thanks for this post!

Sarah @ Ordinary Days said...

My prayers are with them as well.
On another note, I love your Mike Huckabee link. I have one too. Feels good to see them popping up all over the place. :)

Anonymous said...

Hi, Frank,
You're welcome. I just felt the need to express my sympathy. I missed the chance during several of the recent tragedies and didn't want to let this time slip away, too. The ones involved may never know of my sympathy or prayers, but I desired to make them known.

Revka said...

Sarah,
Thank you for your prayers. That is the best thing we can give them right now.

Oh, a fellow Huckabee-lover? How nice! I do hope we bloggers can help get him the notice he needs and deserves.