The Porch Light copyright by Revka (2006-2010). All rights reserved.

Thursday, August 09, 2007

I'm Still Here

... I promise. I've been busy trying to get the house in order, establish a routine (without much success, I'm afraid), finalize our anniversary plans with Mr. Incredible's help (we are going to have so much fun!), gather the necessary supplies for beginning to homeschool Pookie Bear in the fall, ... the list seems endless. I did give Little Fun; Little Learning, my blog focusing on children, to my friend Karen. At least that cuts out one responsibility.

Anyway, I thought I'd give you a quick update since it seems like it has been a very long time since I last posted anything. I wouldn't want you to be worried. *smile* I'll be back soon. Take care of yourself in the meantime.

0 comments: