The Porch Light copyright by Revka (2006-2010). All rights reserved.

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Bed & Breakfast in Mendocino

I really like the website associated with this assignment about Mendocino lodging. I enjoyed looking at the different cottages and room available. The natural beauty evidenced in the pictures is absolutely breath-taking. I hadn't heard of Mendocino and had to do some research to find out where it is located. Apparently, it is a county in California that is renowned for its beautiful coast line, lovely accommodations, and many wineries. I would love to see the sights of Nature, but wineries don't interest me very much.

2 comments:

John Ferringer said...

You might want to also take a look at http://www.mendocinofarmhouse.com

My wife and I were married there a couple of years ago, and we've stayed there several times. The innkeeper is wonderful, and the grounds are beautiful.

The Mendocino area is picturesque, and my wife and I have always loved shopping in the village, visiting the Point Cabrillo light station, and checking out all the incredible places to eat.

Revka said...

Thanks for that additional link, John. This sounds like a wonderful area, and I am glad to have your perspective on it.