The Porch Light copyright by Revka (2006-2010). All rights reserved.

Monday, July 09, 2007

Two for the price of one

I must apologize to Frank and Karen for taking so long to put up the memes for which they tagged me. It certainly wasn't intentional; time just seems to fly by, and before I knew it, days had turned into weeks, and I still haven't fulfilled my part as the "tag-ee."

Karen tagged me to list 7 Things about Me, and Frank tagged me to give you 8 Random Facts about Myself. Since these memes are so similar, I'm going to cheat a little and roll them into one post.

Oh, yes, I nearly forgot; here are the rules:

For the 7 Things meme - "Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write their own post with their 7 things as well as these rules. You need to tag 7 others and list their names on your blog. Remember to leave a comment for them letting them know they have been tagged and to read your blog."

For the 8 Facts meme - "(1) Post these rules before listing your facts. (2) Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves. (3) People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules. (4) At the end of your blog, you need to choose people to get tagged and list their names. (5) Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

Here are my answers.

  1. I hate steak sauce. Mr. Incredible loves it, but I can't stand the stuff. It tastes too much of molasses and vinegar.
  2. My hair used to have very tight curls, but as I have gotten older, the curls have loosened.
  3. I am talented in creative pursuits: music, art, etc. But don't ask me to remember anything for you! I really stink at house keeping, too. *sigh*
  4. I have never tried any form of tobacco, drunk any kind of alcoholic beverage, or tried any kind of drug. I have no intentions of trying any of those, either.
  5. I hate needles, IV's, and the like and had planned to go natural during childbirth. I wimped out and asked for the epidural with all three. That was a great choice for me. Maybe next time I'll make it without that aid. *smile*
  6. I have 3 sisters and 1 brother. He was the youngest child for nearly 8 years.
  7. The high school photo at the top of my left sidebar was taken 12 years ago. In 12 more years, Mr. Incredible and I will celebrate our 20th anniversary. I wonder what I will look like then? (end of the 7 Things meme)
  8. I think I am not a very good friend. You can count on me when the chips are down, but I may not be around very much when your life is great. (Weird, huh?)
Since I started out by cheating, I may as well continue. *grin* I am going to tag 8 people who may choose which meme they would like to do Tag: Fergie, Tracy, Gracie, Shawna, Esperance, Tanyetta, Amanda, and Cheryl. (If you don't want to complete the meme, that's fine; I completely understand.)

1 comments:

*Tanyetta* said...

Great meme! I think I posted one a few weeks ago. It gave me sweaty palms just to do that. I'm crazy I know!!! :)