The Porch Light copyright by Revka (2006-2010). All rights reserved.

Friday, July 06, 2007

Great gift for special occasions


Next month, Mr. Incredible and I will have been married for eight year. Where does time go so quickly? Even with all the ups and downs that are guaranteed to come with even eight years of marriage, I still cannot imagine a more perfect husband for me than Mr. Incredible.

I always love to surprise Mr. Incredible with a great anniversary gift. This year, I am giving him two gifts - one will be a surprise, and one will not. The not-surprise gift is the superb 16x20 canvas of our girls pictured above. Obviously this picture is not going to do it justice, but I can assure you that the quality is excellent, and we are happy with our canvas. (Note: thanks to my friend Karen for pointing out that the photo looks like I am part of the canvas. I am actually standing in front of the canvas.)

Actually, my whole experience with Canvas On Demand has been wonderful. Their website offers clear directions for submitting a photo and the FAQ page leaves a prospective client guessing about nothing. Turnaround time is extremely quick (even with the 4th of July holiday, we received our canvas about a week after we placed the order), and they offer a 100% guarantee. Prices are reasonable for this type of service, and the special options available ensure that Canvas on Demand can do virtually anything you want done with your photo.

If you want an unusual gift for an anniversary or other special occasion, a canvas of a treasured photo might be just the thing for which you are looking. I highly recommend Canvas on Demand for this service; if you try them, you won't be disappointed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you chose the perfect photo to have put on the canvas. That was such a sweet picture of the 3 of them together. I think many times the candid shots turn out so much better than the ones from the studio.

Revka said...

Thanks, Karen. It turned out really lovely, and we hung it in the living room. I hope you get a chance to see it one day :) I, too, think that candids often are more true to the person than professional ones and am grateful that we have a nice place to take photos.