The Porch Light copyright by Revka (2006-2010). All rights reserved.

Friday, July 27, 2007

Coming Up

Well, actually, it will be "tomorrow" in less than an hour!

Baby Bear is almost two, and we are having her birthday party tomorrow. She loves Woody from Toy Story, so I wanted to give her a Woody party, but no one carries Toy Story party supplies anymore. Imagine that - after 10 years the demand is just not there. (wry smile) The closest I could come was cowboy themed decorations and Toy Story dolls. I think she'll be happy though. We are happy that she is part of our family. I can't imagine not having a trio of girls chumming around together.

Daddy isn't too happy right now. The girls were playing Sonic the Hedgehog on his PS2. Apparently they fought over and yanked the controllers, pulling the PS2 to the ground. It no longer works. (very sad face!) It reads the discs but no longer recognizes or powers the controllers - rather a critical feature of the system. I guess this means I won't be getting a Linksys router for broadband Internet service anytime soon. I am so tired of dial-up! However, Daddy takes precedence in the wish-list pecking order, so I reckon I'll be thankful I have any Internet service at all. *smile*

Have a wonderful weekend.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to baby bear
hope she has a happy day

oh dear not good about the PS2

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to baby bear...

and as for the PS2.. maybe it's an excuse to get a Wii or PS3? :)

Shoshannah said...

Does Robert want his PS1 back? :)

Anonymous said...

Hi R--a BIG happy B-day!

Ouch on the PS2.

Hope it all turns out to be a joyful day!

Revka said...

Thank you, Jen, for your birthday wishes for Baby Bear. She had a wonderful time. Yes, oh, dear is right!!!

Revka said...

yh, thanks for your kind wishes as well. :)

The rest of your comment made me laugh - I passed it along to Mr. Incredible, too. He laughed and said that the girls were the ones who broke it, not him, but since I brought it up, the PS3 would be great!

Revka said...

Hey, Sho, thanks for asking, but, no, I don't think he wants to regress. :>) Spencer and Zach can keep enjoying the PS1.

Revka said...

Hey, Frank,
Thank you as well for the birthday wishes. Baby Bear had a nice party, and my mom took all the girls home to spend the night with her afterward. Everyone had fun. :>)

Yes, the PS2 experience has been quite painful for Mr. Incredible.