The Porch Light copyright by Revka (2006-2010). All rights reserved.

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Back to Real Life

I've been having way too much fun entering contests and viewing my inflated stats (oh, look! visitors!!!). *grin* Well, despite all the fun, life still does go on, and I have assignments waiting to be completed, serious posts floating around in my head, and three kiddos providing daily doses of laughter and exasperation that, after this family's loss (they need our prayers and support), I hope never again to take for granted.

Here's an offer for businesses: epazz is offering a 30-day free trial of their collaboration software. Epazz touts this software as providing a solution for businesses' problems with e-mail, website management, communication between managers and employees, and more. I am not sure I completely understand how this all works, but it appears that businesses can set up private company websites for one-point secure access by employees. If this sounds like something your business needs, contact them for more information and to get set up.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi R--I hope you don't mind that I'm tagging you. Take a peek.

Cheryl's Office said...

I recently set up a home office. I am amazed how much more productive I have become. I decided to purchase new office furniture including a new desk and several files. With this modular configuration I can reconfigure the office every few months. This periodic change of view helps improve my productivity and creativity.