The Porch Light copyright by Revka (2006-2010). All rights reserved.

Monday, December 18, 2006

Learning new tricks

I have been searching to find how to put a music clip in a post, and I think I have finally found the information I needed. This is one of the songs I recorded for my CD. It is my arrangement of the hymn "It Is Well."

It Is Well.wma

Now I just need to find out how to convert the file to MP3 format. I think it would load more quickly that way. With a little more research, I'm sure I'll be able to figure that out, too.

This page gave me the information on how to post music to my blog, and here is the free file hosting site. I just thought some of you might be interested.

9 comments:

Deepa said...

Thank you fro backlinking to me
Deepa

http://beta-templatetesting.blogspot.com/

Revka said...

You are quite welcome. I searched for several days before finding your site, and it was the only one that gave me any useful information.

Deepa said...

:-) Ravka.To express my appreciation of this gesture...I have also backlined to you

Revka said...

Deepa, I appreciate your gesture of appreciation of my gesture. (laughing) Seriously, thank you very much.

Anonymous said...

Did you find out how to convert to mp3?

Revka said...

Not yet, Rory, simply because this got shoved to a back burn and forgotten. Thanks for the reminder. :)

Anonymous said...

If you were happy to record directly as an mp3, I could recommend Audacity.

It's free and pretty powerful.

Revka said...

Thank you for the link, Rory! I really appreciate that. :) That looks like a great program.

Deepa said...

Hi,
REmember me ! .. Long time no see !
Loved this look .
Greate vibrant colours

:)
Deepa