The Porch Light copyright by Revka (2006-2010). All rights reserved.

Saturday, December 16, 2006

Breaking the addiction

If you come here often, you probably are aware that it is rare for me not to publish at least one post a day, and that is usually done in the morning. I have delayed posting today because I finally came to grips with the fact that I am addicted to blogging. It had gotten to the point where I was ignoring everything else I needed to do because I was having so much more fun here. How undisciplined is that? Well, no more! I am breaking the addiction. I will henceforth limit my time on the computer. I am positive I will still post every day, but I am not going to put this blog first. So cheers to my new resolve, and let's hope I stick with it :) Do keep coming by to see what new posts are up; I guarantee that I am not going to quit blogging.

0 comments: